**WE ARE CURRENTLY FUNDRAISING, accepting donations, and applying for grants SO WE CAN START HELPING as many mothers and children ASAP!
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then we might be able to help.
Qualifications 4 Detox
In order to quality for the detox funding:
- You must be addicted to one or more of the following opiates: morphine, heroin, oxycodone, hydrocodone, fentanyl, hydromorphone, codeine, or oxymorphone.
- We do not take those on methadone, suboxone, and subutex at this time.
- You must have tried all other routes to gain funding for detox, and kept proof of who, what, where, when, how you tried.
- You have applied for medicaid, showing denial or acceptance letter.
- If you are 26 and under, you have contacted multiple detox facilities through your parents insurance, and have proof of partial coverage, how much, etc.
- You have looked into state funded detox facilities in your area and ones covered under medicaid if you are insured through them. One’s that switch you to suboxone or methadone do not count as a detox facility!
- You must be a mother, and currently have your children or have a DFCS, DCS, CPS case. You do not qualify if your rights were severed, or have completely lost rights to your child(ren).
If you feel you qualify please apply below. We will get back to you in 24 hours that we received your application.
Send your proof with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review your application with the proof you provided (be thorough) and let you know if you are approved.
We will go over details on an individual basis.
If you have a CPS, DCS, DFCS case you must check with your case worker that you are allowed to attend the detox we all agree on.
You are required to get a nalaxone injection or implant immediately after detox to be approved for our funding. If you DO NOT your funding will be revoked and be required to be paid back in full in 90 days.
Read more about nalaxone injection and implant here.
If you do not complete the detox program you received funding for, you forfeit the funding as well, and will be required to pay it back in 90 days.
You may only apply for 1 detox aid per person every 5 years.
Qualifications 4 Childcare
In order to qualify for the childcare funding:
- You must be a mother in a recovery program who is need of childcare services while you attend said recovery program. OR You are a friend or family member of a mother who is in a recovery program, and you are watching their kids while they are in said program, but need assistance with childcare.
- You must show proof that you have applied for Department of Economic Services (DES) childcare with approval and denial letter.
- You must show proof of income of whoever is applying for needed childcare, and they must be same person that is needing childcare assistance.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This program is only for those who want to take sobriety seriously.
Our mission is to help mothers get back to their children healthy, so they can live their lives as a happy, healthy, family.
Hope is Possible!
We are currently raising funds but if you would like to sign up for our email list you will get early bird access to when we go live before we post on the site.